ACOG’s District XI has been selected through a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) grant funded to ACOG to participate in a project to help practices increase their immunization rates and build partnerships with the state health department's immunization program.
Requirements to Participate:
- Ob-gyn must be an ACOG member
- Provide a point person for all communications
- Agree to complete a brief pretest at beginning of participation and post-test (3 months later) survey regarding vaccinations.
- Sign an agreement with ACOG to participate in the program.
- Participate in 45-60 minute on-site training for practice site
Topics will include:
- Coding (reimbursement)
- Ordering immunizations (Private and VFC)
- Storage and handling
- Giving Vaccines (consent/refusal/VARES) VAERS
- Immunization schedule for vaccines
- Resources in your state
All sites will receive onsite free training, educational materials, and on-going assistance for specific vaccine-related issues.
For further information see Dr. Ellen Hutchins at the District Meeting Friday all day or Saturday morning or contact:
Sarah Patterson, ACOG Program Manager at (202) 863-2443 or email@example.com or
Dr. Ellen Hutchins (ACOG consultant) at (781) 439-1799 or at firstname.lastname@example.org