Donald F Richardson Memorial Prize Paper Award Guidelines
The two national winning papers will be presented, by their authors at the ACOG Annual Clinical Meeting (ACM) May 14-18, 2016, in Washington, DC. The authors of the winning papers are encouraged to submit their papers to the editor of Obstetrics and Gynecology for possible publication.
The two award recipients will each receive a $2,000 stipend to cover hotel and travel expenses to attend the ACM.
- To be eligible for the national prize paper award, the principal author must be a Junior Fellow of ACOG at the time of paper presentation at the District II Annual Meeting, October 24, 2015, and must be a member of District II when the paper is presented.
- The paper submitted to the national office for the Donald F. Richardson Memorial Prize Paper Award must have been presented on the October 24, 2015 at the District II Annual Meeting.
- After the District Meeting, the winning paper must be submitted in electronic format to the ACOG National Office, Department of Junior Fellow Services, by November 30, 2015.
- If selected, the principal author is to present the paper at the 2016 Annual Clinical Meeting.
- The paper must not have been published prior to May 2016.
- The paper's format should conform to the information for authors from the journal Obstetrics & Gynecology. However, only the front sheet should designate the name(s) of the author(s), the date and the District meeting at which the paper was presented orally. The remaining pages should contain the title of the paper but not the name(s) of the author.
All papers submitted to the national office for the Donald F. Richardson Memorial Prize Paper Award must be submitted to ACOG by the District Chair or his/her designee.