SCOPE Site Reviewers Needed: Apply Today!
The SCOPE Program has grown significantly in 2013! We currently have a robust pipeline of new and ongoing applications and are in need of volunteers who can serve as SCOPE site reviewers.
SCOPE is ACOG's voluntary, comprehensive patient safety review program available to medical offices providing women's health. More than ever, ACOG Fellows are choosing to enhance patient safety in their offices through SCOPE Certification. Currently, we have over 60 open applications and over a 100 site visits are expected by the end of this year. To meet this need, the SCOPE program is looking for enthusiastic volunteers dedicated to improving safety in the office setting to serve as site reviewers.
The SCOPE Team would like to invite YOU to submit applications and or nominations for potential SCOPE Program Reviewers.
- Potential new SCOPE reviewers will be required to submit an application
- SCOPE reviewers will be paid an honorarium of $750 for the first site visit and $500 for any other site visits that follow directly after the first one
- SCOPE reviewer travel, overnight lodging for 1 night per visit, and food will be covered for each site visit
- SCOPE reviewers will be required to commit to a minimum 2-3 site visits per year
- All new SCOPE reviewers will be trained by experienced reviewers who are also SCOPE Steering Committee members
Interested applicants are encouraged to contact SCOPE staff and should return the SCOPE site reviewer application and a current CV via email or to the address below:
The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
409 12th Street SW
Washington, DC 20024
For more information about the program or the requirements for achieving SCOPE Certification for your office please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.scopeforwomenshealth.org, or call 800.266.8043.