2014-2015 Research Awards Program Information
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Research Fellowships Program Update
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists is proud to offer the Research Fellowships Program, which funds innovative research by exemplary young physicians who are committed to progressing women’s health.
***Due to delays in the sponsorship process, we are unable to post awards at this time. We hope to have awards posted sometime in December, at which point we will immediately begin accepting applications. If you would like to be placed on a contact list so that you may be informed exactly when awards are posted, please send an email to email@example.com with your name, and the topic area you wish to research.***
Please keep the following in mind:
- All applicants must be Junior Fellows or Fellows of the College at the time of application.
- Grants are made for one calendar year – from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015. No more than one (1), no-cost extension may be granted.
- Grants are not intended to supplement physician stipends; all funds are to be directed to research costs. No amount of funding may be used for travel costs, and no additional overhead will be paid.
- A final written report, as well as a final expenditure reconciliation, is required, due by September 1 after the grant concludes.
- Any paper developed as a result of the award shall be first submitted to Obstetrics & Gynecology for consideration for publication.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathleen Kenny at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Check back frequently for updates.