Qualifications:Any medical student, allopathic or osteopathic, currently enrolled in a medical school. Medical student membership is under ACOG's Educational Affiliate category.
Membership in this category is complimentary. No annual dues are currently assessed. The online application is on the public side at APPLICATION. This membership category is not open to pre-meds or other types of students.
The main membership web page can be found here.
- Access to the "member" side of ACOG's Web sitewww.acog.org
- Access to the Resource Center, ACOG's library, for research documents, etc.
- Selected ACOG Patient Educational Pamphlets through membership dept. (up to 10)
- ACOG Clinical Review (6 issues per year)
- ACOG Newsletter, ACOG Today
- Free medical student events at the ACM - Medical Student Course & Luncheon on Monday, Medical Student Reception Monday night, OB-GYN Resident Fair on Tuesday with free lunch, Medical Student Workshops on Sunday and again on Tuesday afternoon. Please also attend the 'Stump the Professors' program on Tuesday morning in the convention center before the fair opens.
- Member discounts on publications
- Free registration at Annual Clinical Meeting (ACM) and most Annual District Meetings (ADM)
Print versions of Obstetrics & Gynecology , the "Green Journal," and the Compendium of Selected Publications are not benefits of ACOG medical student membership but can be purchased at the member rate. Obstetrics & Gynecology can be accessed electronically by registered members on the member side of ACOG's website.
Please view the medical student resources available from the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics at www.apgo.org. The ob-gyn residency directory, the uWISE exam and the publication, 'The Ob-Gyn Clerkship: Your Guide to Success' are highly recommended.