Medical Student Resources
The Office of Medical Student Affairs is here to help you! Whether you are just beginning your medical education or you're pursuing a career in Obstetrics and Gynecology, we have supplies to aid your success.
Are you a member of ACOG? Any medical student, allopathic or osteopathic, currently enrolled in school is eligible for complimentary membership with ACOG. APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
ACOG's Office of Medical Student Affairs can also send students the following items:
- "Meet the Challenge" brochures about Obstetrics and Gynecology *LIMITED SUPPLY
- ACOG give-aways (highlighters, sanitizer sprays, pens, etc.) *LIMITED SUPPLY
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator Wheels (max. 50 per mailing) *CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
- Gestational Age Calculator Wheels (max. 50 per mailing) *CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
Please email email@example.com with your request for materials. We can send materials to individual students, student interest groups, and clerkship administrators depending on availability of various items.
*Due to restricted funding, our stock levels for promotional items are currently out or very low. We are reordering items. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. Thank you for you support of ACOG medical students.
How can I use material resources from ACOG?
- Host a Student Interest Group meeting featuring the video "Choose Ob-Gyn for Women's Health"
- Determine the BMI of your patient with our BMI Calculator Wheel
- Use the Gestational Age Calculator Wheel with your patients
- Distribute brochures about Obstetrics and Gynecology at school events
How can I make a request for materials?
Please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Full Name
- Title (student, administrator, etc.)
- Medical School, Hospital, or Institution
- Mailing Address
Please note that we are unable to ship packages overnight. Please allow at least two weeks for the processing, shipping, and delivery of your requested materials. *At this time, the ACOG headquarter building is going through renovations. This might delay the mailing and processing requests. Thank you for your patience. Renovation time is estimated now until January 2014. *