July 31-Aug 3, 2014 - Includes Module IV – Diagnosis Coding Practicum!
411 University Street
Seattle, Washington 98101
Seattle – Whether you refer to it as the Queen City", the "Emerald City", the "Gateway to Alaska", the "Rain City" or the "Jet City", you’ll be sure to have a great time in Seattle if you check out some of interesting things to do listed below…
Fun Things to Do In Seattle After the Coding Workshop Day Is Done:
- See the city from the top of the Space Needle.
- Go shopping at Pike Place Market.
- Visit Olympic Sculpture Park for city, mountain and harbor views.
- Take a quick ride around the harbor on one of the Washington State Ferries.
- Eat and shop in Seattle’s Chinatown International District.
For more information on great activities in Seattle, check out the following links;
Click here to Register or for more information on the Seattle Coding Workshop