ACOG has selected Chicago to host our 2014 Clinical meeting and there are many attractions to make your meeting experience both educational and relaxing. Take advantage of this beautiful city and all the fun filled opportunities. Bring your spouse, family or other guests and register for the following exciting events.
CAMP ACOG AND YOUTH TOURS
• Ledges & Landmarks
• Sense-Sational Chicago
• Sports Spectacular
• What’s Cookin’ Chicago
• Call of the Wild
• Camp ACOG
Registration for Camp ACOG and Youth Tours are separate.
SPOUSE AND GUEST TOURS
• Chicago Highlights & Navy Peir
• Chicago by Moonlight with Hancock Observatory
• The Art Institute of Chicago
• Chicago Architecture River Cruise
• Chicago Segway Tour
• Taste of Chicago Pizza Tour
• Exploring the Legacy of Tiffany
• Glessner and Clarke Historic Homes
• Ernest Hemingway Museum and Store
Registration for Guest and Spouse Tours are separate.
For more 2014 ACOG Annual Clinical Meeting information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IT’S NOT TRIVIA TO US...
Lung cancer surpassed breast cancer in 1987 as the leading cause of cancer deaths among women. Over the last two decades, lung cancer deaths have increased 150 percent in women, compared to an increase of about 20 percent in men.