Registration is Now Open
Or Download the Registration Form PDF to:
ACOG ACM Registration
P. O. Box 4088
Frederick, Maryland 21705
MAKE YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION EXPERIENCE MORE EFFICIENT!
Download the Preliminary Program to view all the new offerings and plan your daily session and course selections.
SEPARATE REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR
• Spouse and Guest Tours
• Camp ACOG and Youth Tours
6 Steps to Successful Registration
1. Download the Preliminary Program and PLAN BEFORE registering online
2. Register online at acog.org/acm/register or Download the registration form to Mail or Fax
3. Complete your Personal Information
4. Select Your Educational Choices:
• Postgraduate Courses (EXPANDED)
• Hands-On Courses (SPACE IS LIMITED)
• Interactive Surgical Tutorials (INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION)
• Lunch with the Experts
• Curbside Consults (NEW)
• Lunch and Learn Sessions (NEW)
• Medical Student Activities
• Junior Fellow Activites
• Clinical Seminars (INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION)
5. Choose Your Special Events then Register your Spouse/Guest
6. Submit Your Payment
For more 2014 ACOG Annual Clinical Meeting information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IT’S NOT TRIVIA TO US...
Lung cancer surpassed breast cancer in 1987 as the leading cause of cancer deaths among women. Over the last two decades, lung cancer deaths have increased 150 percent in women, compared to an increase of about 20 percent in men.