- I’m not an ACOG member. Can I join the mentorship program?
Participation in the program is a member benefit, learn more about becoming a member.
- How long does it take to make a mentorship profile?
A mentorship profile can be thoroughly completed in about 10 minutes.}
- Once I sign up, how long will it take to get matched?
Matches are done on a rolling basis. Most individuals will be matched within two weeks, but if you are seeking a more specific type of mentor/mentee it could take longer to find the perfect fit.
- What will my match be based on?
Matching can be based on different categories, such as type of practice, specialized skills, subspecialty, region, etc.
- Can I be re-matched if my mentor/mentee isn't a good fit?
We would be happy to re-match you if there isn’t a good fit. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't see your question? Email email@example.com