ACOG Career Connection is the premier resource for anyone interested in finding or promoting high-quality ob-gyn job opportunities.
Here you will find a series of professional resources specifically designed to meet your career development and employment needs.
ACOG Career Connection is a valuable resource where you can search for professional openings in obstetrics and gynecology and post your CV/resume for FREE. Use all the free tools on ACOG Career Connection:
- Job Search – search the largest collection of Ob-gyn jobs by discipline, location, keywords and other filters
- Browse Jobs by Category – zero in on the medical job function that meets your skills and qualifications best.
- Career Advancement Resources – Read and search for articles on a variety of topics such as how to ace an interview, myths of job references and more
- Free eNewsletters – Register to sign-up for your choice of monthly email newsletters on a variety of healthcare topics
- Job Alerts – Register to define your job criteria and automatically receive notifications when a new Ob-gyn job is posted that meets your specifications
- Post a Resume/CV – Whether you’re actively or passively seeking work, allow employers to find you with your online resume/CV.
- Manage your job search campaign – save jobs, searches, and applications. Track your progress with My Job Search.
ACOG Career Connection is part of the Health eCareers Network, the largest healthcare career network for the professional and clinical workforce. By easily posting your jobs directly to ACOG Career Connection, you can gain access to a large source of quality candidates for a minimal cost. Features include:
- Qualified Ob-Gyn Candidates – Access to a nationwide market of qualified candidates
- Customer Service – work with a specialized account representative as well as a customer service representative to ensure your posting is noticed
- Pricing/Discounts – Volume-pricing discounts are available to assist with all of your recruitment needs
|Number of Postings
||Rate per Posting
|1 – 2
|3 – 5
|6 – 11
Already registered? Log in here to manage your account and your postings.
New to ACOG Career Connection? Register here to get started.
Obstetrics & Gynecology (Green Journal) Career and Event Advertising
Should you wish to advertise a job opening in the Green Journal Career and Events Advertising Section, please contact Keida Spurlock, Advertising Sales Representative, 215-521-8501, firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACOG Mentorship Program
Careers at ACOG
If you are looking for a career working for the largest membership organization dedicated to the advancement of women’s health care, view our current job openings.