Meeting and Events
Register now! ACOG District XI and TAOG 2015 Joint Annual Meeting
“High Performing Practices: Getting There and Staying There”
October 2-4, 2015
The Hyatt Regency Dallas
The Hyatt Regency is one of Dallas’ most iconic luxury hotels, featuring a 50-story building and Reunion Tower, a city landmark where visitors can take in a panoramic view of the city. Located in the heart of downtown Dallas, visitors can take advantage of all of the museums, restaurants, and night life Dallas has to offer.
- New! Sessions designed specifically for young physicians.
- Practical clinical topics such as management of perinatal infections and menopausal wellness.
- Recent updates relevant to the practicing physician on issues like cervical cancer.
- Hands-on skills labs and workshops geared specifically towards medical students and residents.
- Poster sessions and exhibits.
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC) review session for ABOG MOC exam.
- Ethics hours available.
- Stetsons and Stilettos: District XI Ob-Gyn PAC event. Join us on Saturday for a fun-filled Texas themed evening of dancing, activities and networking.
Are you interested in submitting an abstract? Click here for more information.
Questions? Contact Sarah Rayburn at email@example.com