It’s simple, the more funding we receive, the more robust our programs can become, allowing us to increase our service to you. A profound way to make a difference in women’s health is by referring a fellow colleague to join you in donating to the Annual Fund.
For your unique dedication to the College:
- Schmitz Society Members who recruit two colleagues to the Schmitz Society will be entitled to one curbside consult of their choice at the annual meeting as well as a 15% discount on publications.
- Junior Fellows Society Members who recruit one Junior Fellow colleague to this Society will be entitled to one Lunch and Learn Seminar of their choice at the annual meeting and a 15% discount on publications.
- Reis Society Members who recruit a colleague to the Reis Society will be entitled to a Lunch and Learn seminar of their choice and a 15% discount on publications.
- Every Beacham Society Member who recruits a colleague to the Beacham Society will be eligible for a Post Graduate 030 course of their choice and a 15% discount on publications.
- Each President’s Society Member who recruits a colleague to the President’s Society will be eligible for a Post Graduate Course Series 060 of their choice and a 15% discount on publications.
*Recruited donors must be donating to the Annual Fund for the first time. You will need to notify Kathleen Kenny at email@example.com of the name of the colleague that you have recruited. Both your gift and the new donor’s gift must be received prior to the 2015 annual meeting in San Francisco. These added benefits are non-transferrable.
We are grateful for your continued support of the College and your profession. We hope that you will consider taking your commitment one step further by helping to communicate the importance of our mission.