March 24-26, 2017
2101 Louisiana Blvd NE,
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Fun Things to Do In Albuquerque After the Coding Workshop Day Is Done:
- Albuquerque Museum of Art and History - Founded in 1967, the Albuquerque Museum of Art and History is world-renowned for being one of the leading institutions of art, history, and culture in the Southwest.
- Anderson-Abruzzo International Balloon Museum -The Anderson-Abruzzo International Balloon Museum is a one-of-a-kind museum where high-flying adventures await as you journey through the history of “lighter-than-air flight.”
- Albuquerque Old Town - Located between Mountain Road and the Old Route 66 (now Central Avenue), Albuquerque Old Town is a historic district in Albuquerque that is home to a variety of beautiful old architecture, shops, cafés, restaurants, hotels, and churches.
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science - The New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science documents the natural history of the earth from the birth of the Universe to New Mexico’s Ice Age through eight interactive display halls.
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center displays and celebrates the culture and achievements of the Native American Pueblo people of New Mexico. The center features informative historical artifacts, objects, sculptures and artworks.
For more information on great activities, access TripAdvisor Albuquerque.
Learn about and register for the 2017 ACOG Coding Albuquerque Workshop.
Back to Upcoming ACOG Coding Workshops