Membership & Fellowship: Donate to the Development Fund
Support ACOG’s various programs and initiatives through a donation to the Development Fund. Without your donations, the Council on Patient Safety in Women’s Health Care, smoking and alcohol cessation in pregnancy toolkits, and programs for underserved women would otherwise go unfunded.
Depending on the amount you donate, you will also have the pleasure of belonging to one of our societies:
- $2500 – Receive complimentary Annual Meeting registration, access to the Donor Lounge, and onsite fast-track registration for you and one guest as a member of the President’s Society.
- $1000 - Receive complimentary Annual Meeting registration for yourself, access to the Donor Lounge, and onsite fast-track registration as a Beacham Society member.
- $500 – Members who donate $500 to the Development Fund will become part of the Reis Society, which includes access to onsite fast-track registration and the Donor Lounge at the Annual Meeting.
- $100 – Donate $100 and become a member of the Schmitz Society, which will earn you onsite fast-track registration, a distinctive ribbon to wear at the Annual Meeting, and recognition in all print materials.
- $250 - Created exclusively for Junior Fellows in Training, Junior Fellows in Training-Fellowship, and Junior Fellows in Practice, the Junior Fellows Society offers access to onsite fast-track registration as well as the Donor Lounge. This is a great opportunity to seek mentorship and build friendships.
Want to make an even bigger impact? Consider including the College in your estate plans by making a planned gift or if you’re able, create an endowment now.
In recognition of varied interests and individual financial considerations, available endowment opportunities include everything from global health activities to sessions at the ACOG Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting. Contact Katie O’Connell, Development Officer at email@example.com or Kathleen Kenny, Senior Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To learn more, visit ACOG's Annual Giving webpage.