Events & Meetings: What’s New and Amazing at the 2015 Annual Meeting
The 2015 Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting is just around the corner. There are so many new and exciting programs to look forward to.
You asked and we listened
- More science: Nearly 400 electronic posters will be presented throughout the meeting and there will be a one hour session each day dedicated to oral research paper presentations.
- More surgery: View a live Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Telesurgery session, followed by Q & A, on Monday from 9 am – 12 pm. Also, there will be four surgical tutorials presented on Sunday from 8 am – 12 pm, plus the Film Festival shown on Sunday afternoon.
- Advanced innovative technology: A more interactive meeting app will be available to all attendees; you will be able to download your schedule and personalize it as needed.
- Want to learn more about apps that are most useful for your practice, and how to use them? Come to one of the two new “Appy Hour” sessions, on Sunday and Monday from 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm.
The Presidential Program: “Teaming Up for Women’s Health”
- “Improving Women’s Healthcare with Organized Medicine and Technology” by American Medical Association President Robert Wah, MD, FACOG
- “Leading a High Performing Women’s Healthcare Team: Your ‘How To’ Checklist” by C.M.A. “Max” Rogers, MD, FACOG
- “The Good Fight” by C. O. “Skip” Granal III, MD, FACOG
Colloquial session debates
These debates are a new education component this year. Topics include:
- Birthing Centers vs. Hospital Births
- Routine Salpingectomy
- Universal Cervical Length Screening
- Annual Routine Pelvic Exams
In addition to all of this, the meeting is in San Francisco! We hope to see you there. Remember that the meeting kicks off on Saturday morning, May 2. The Welcome Reception will be Saturday evening from 6 PM – 7:30 pm at EPIC Roasthouse and Waterbar. Bus service will be provided from all ACOG hotels and childcare is available at the Marriott Marquis.
For more information, please visit: www.acog.org/annualmeeting.