Membership & Fellowship: New Career Opportunities for Ob-Gyns
Many employers prefer to search for candidates using ACOG’s Career Connection resume database rather than post jobs. It’s no wonder – casual job searchers are like gold to employers. Casual seekers are under no pressure to find a job and are usually uber-qualified and experienced! So be sure to upload your resume on ACOG’s Career Connection.
Upload Your Resume
- Go to Job Seekers Login (Be sure to Register if you have never done so)
- Upload or create a new resume
- Click Save
Be sure to include these steps before saving:
- Select all desired job categories
- Choose preferred work locations and relocation preference
- Indicate your experience, education and all states in which you have licensure
Use Job Alerts
Employers post new jobs to ACOG’s Career Connection every day—sign up to receive Job Alerts to see jobs matching your search criteria immediately! Follow these easy steps:
- Select job categories and locations
- Click Update
Don't miss a single opportunity!
If you are in the job market, ACOG’s Career Connection has hundreds of jobs for ob-gyns, from California to New York and everywhere in between. Start your search today with some of these hot jobs we spotted:
Looking for jobs in other locations? Visit ACOG Career Connection to check out more than 400 jobs!