Events & Meetings: Catch up on 2016 Annual Meeting Content with ACOG's Virtual Meeting
The 2016 ACOG Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting might be over, but its content lives on! As a member of ACOG, you can still take advantage of the learning that took place at the 2016 Meeting, even if you were unable to attend. This is made possible through the “Virtual Meeting.”
The Virtual Meeting is a highly anticipated offering, and includes a compilation of session recordings from the ACOG 2016 Annual Meeting in Washington, DC.
Even if you did attend the meeting, you can now view any sessions you missed through this convenient subscription. One of the top areas of concern for attendees is that they cannot attend all the interesting sessions they want. The Virtual Meeting answers that concern.
A total of 184 sessions are included in the Virtual Meeting. These sessions are ideal for self-paced learning and ready-made staff training throughout the year.
The Virtual Meeting includes access to all of the best Annual Meeting content:
- Colloquia Sessions
- Clinical Seminars
- Subspecialty Sessions
- Cutting-Edge Topics in Ob-Gyn
- Postgraduate and Hands-On Courses
The Virtual Meeting is $499 for unlimited usage. Order now to reserve your subscription.
This is just a sampling of great sessions you can view:
- The Latest on the Zika Virus: Ob/Gyn Response in This World of Uncertainty
- From V-Steams to Twitter Streams: Social Media for Communicating Reproductive Health and Why It Matters
- The Role of Flibanserin for Hyposexual Disorder in Women
- Complex Atypical Endometrial Hyperplasia
- HPV Testing: Is It Ready to Replace the Pap?
- ABOG Educational Lectureship on Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: EMR's: The Good, Bad, and Ugly of Patient Safety
- Is There a Place for Outpatient Pre-Induction Cervical Ripening at Term?
- If No Elective Inductions Before 39 Weeks, Why Not Induce Everyone AT 39 Weeks
- Vaccines During Pregnancy: Protecting Mothers and Babies
- The 'Evolution' of Prematurity
- MOC: Special Session by ABOG
- Best Practice in High-Risk Pregnancy
- Advancements in Vulvar and Vaginal Diseases
Sessions from the 2015 Annual Meeting are also available for purchase.