Events & Meetings: A Convenient Opportunity to Learn via the ACOG 2015 Annual "Virtual" Meeting
As a member of ACOG, you are undoubtedly familiar with the ACOG Annual Meeting—but, what is the Annual Virtual Meeting?
The Virtual Meeting is a compilation of session recordings from the ACOG 2015 Annual Meeting in San Francisco and is always a highly anticipated offering.
The Virtual Meeting provides a great way to learn key information if you were unable to attend the 2015 ACOG Annual Meeting. If you were able to attend the Annual Meeting, the Virtual Meeting allows you to learn from sessions that you may have missed in San Francisco. There are three Virtual Meeting packages to choose from:
- Postgraduate Courses: This package includes 24 three-hour courses and nine six-hour courses, including the following:
- Update in Critical Care Medicine Relevant for the Generalist's Practice: Why and What You Need to Know!
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: An Opportunity to Improve
- The Etiology, Prevention, and Management of Stillbirth
- General Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting Courses: This package includes many clinical seminars, lunch seminars, subspecialty sessions, and colloquia lectures. There are more than 100 talks, including, but not limited to:
- MIS and Robotics Programs: Setting Up for Success
- Neonatal Brachial Plexus Palsy
- Robotic Sacrocolpopexy Complications‐‐Diagnosis and Management
- Coming Full Circle: Inherited Thrombophilias During Pregnancy
- Evidence‐Based Cesarean Delivery
- Perinatal Depression
- The All-Inclusive Package: This package combines the materials from both of the above packages, which is the most comprehensive virtual meeting offering.
Each virtual course contains the information that was shown during the presentation at the Annual Meeting, as well as the speaker’s audio.
The Virtual Meeting packages are handy for self-paced learning, staff training, reviewing sessions you attended, or virtually attending sessions you missed. Also, purchasing the Virtual Meeting for your colleagues who could not attend in person this year is a nice touch and will be much appreciated. Either way, everyone will have an opportunity to get a taste of the 2015 ACOG Annual Meeting.