Membership & Fellowship: New Career Opportunities for Ob-Gyns
Looking for a new position? ACOG Career Connection, the only job site devoted to ob-gyns, offers hundreds of obstetrics and gynecology opportunities from healthcare employers nationwide. Employers post their jobs here because they know top professionals search it every day.
The job site’s search function makes it easy to find your next move up. Plus, you can save any search and receive email alerts whenever a new opportunity is posted that matches your interests. You can also post your resume to ACOG Career Connection so the many employers searching our site can find you. The site offers tips on becoming an expert job seeker, including insight on how to ace your next interview, build an effective resume, and master the best job search techniques.
Each month, we’ll post a few new positions from Career Connections in ACOG Rounds. Here are this month’s selections:
- Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician, Providence Health & Services, Medford, Oregon
- Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician, LifePoint Hospitals Inc., Galax, Virginia
- Ob-Gyn—NYC Suburbs, North Shore-LIJ Health System, New York, New York
- Physician Assistant (full-time), , Long Beach, California
- BE/BC Ob-Gyn, Aurora Gonzalez, MD, PA, Houston, Texas
To see these and other new jobs, go to ACOG Career Connection.
Special Career Fair Networking Event
Don’t miss an opportunity to meet face-to-face with employers at the Career Networking event on May 5, during ACOG’s Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting in San Francisco, May 2–6, 2015. Connect with outstanding employers, including CoxHealth, Community Health Systems, Mountain Medical Group, and more. Register today!